Monday, October 13, 2008

Organizing Your Shower Routine???

While I was taking a shower today, I realized that I do the exact same thing, the exact same way in the exact same order every day when I take my shower. I never take baths, the though of laying in a tub of water with all your dirt and yuck from your body just sitting in there with you is just...GROSS! Now, everyone I know LOVES taking baths. They have special bath salts and scrubs and bubbles and they light candles and relax. I admit, it sounds great, but I have a Biology degree and I think I learned too much about germs, bacteria, skin cells and all that other gross stuff that no one thinks about except me. My new house even has a huge, jetted tub and The Princess love taking her baths in it, she says she can even see the TV in there. I use the tiny shower. One day I want to take the bath out and make a big, humongous shower with tons of sprayers and lots of space... Oh, to dream!

Anyway, does anyone else have a shower routine? I didn't even realize I do until today. That just goes to show you that if you do something everyday it becomes a routine and you don't even have to think about it. So this is my shower routine if anyone cares:
  • Get the water nice and hot
  • Get all wet and wash my face with special facial scrub
  • Put shampoo in my hair
  • Soap up body
  • Rinse hair and body
  • Put in hair conditioner
  • Shave my legs and under arms
  • Wash face again
  • Rinse hair, face, body

I think that's it...when I get out I lotion up, put hair product in and blow dry hair, put on makeup, get dressed. After dressing I straighten and style my hair, put on matching jewelry (I just love matching my jewelry to my outfits), perfume then go. Oh, I also change my purses to match my outfits and shoes. You know, brown purse for brown shoes, black purse for black shoes... I have pink, blue, yellow, green and white bags...mostly Coach Bags. I am addicted to Coach. Some are years old but look brand new. They are made so well. I do have several Louis but Coach has my heart!

So, that's my organized shower routine. Does everyone do this or am I a wierdo? Oh well, it is what it is!

No comments: