Monday, October 6, 2008

The First Entry

Hello All, after much contemplation I have decided to start my own blog! I love blogs, I read them constantly. I consider blogs REAL reality. What are people out there in this big world doing, thinking and feeling at any moment? Read a blog and find out. I have a ton of blogs on my Favorites list and will eventually learn how to link them to my own. I am NOT a computer person...in fact, I fell through the computer cracks as they were just becoming popular outside of office buildings as I was in middle and high school. I only "had" to learn the basics to get through college the first time then when I went back for my teaching degree I "had" to learn more. Now I know more than ever (which is NOT saying much) but I learn as I go. I am hoping that we can learn this blogging buisness together:)


Ok, so what is this blog about? Who is gonna read this? Well, I don't really know. What I can tell you is that I have a lot to say and even more to learn. What will I write about...everyone says to narrow in on one topic, my mind doesn't work that way. I don't want to paint myself into a corner. I named this post after a saying that I hear from a very respected person in my life every single time I talk to her... I am always asking "but why?" and she says it doesn't matter why "it is what it is". Wise words that I am trying to incorporate into my life. So, that is what this blog will be about...life, love, happiness, sadness, things I can change and things that I can't, Motherhood, organizing, cleaning, not cleaning, sickness, health. Maybe this will guide me into a direction where I will want to stay for awhile and maybe this will continue to be the daily ramblings of a wife, mother, daughter, teacher, neighbor, friend and person just trying to find some happiness and not let life pass me by all while living with several chronic illnesses that zap my energy and zest. BUT, it is what it is:)

No comments: